Waggy Tails Pet Services
Bunny Hill Top Riding School,
t: 075065 75794
Dog Home Boarders
Dog home boarders are required to care for our customers pet's whilst they are away from home, you will need to welcome the dogs into your family and care for them as they would be cared for by their owners.
We have dogs come to us for different periods of time. For example, holiday boarding (24 hour stays, starting and ending at any time throughout the day) or doggy daycare (usually whilst people are out working for durations during the daytime)
For carers that board during the daytime the following requirements apply:
- Dogs must be walked the same amount of times they are walked for by their owners and sometimes more if the dogs are up for it.
- Dogs must not be left alone for more than 3 hours a day.
- Apart from the above requirements dog boarders are free to carry on their usual day-to-day activities.
For carers that board overnight the following requirements apply:
- Be a past or present dog owner.
- Be at home most of the day. (dogs not to be left alone for more then 4 hours per day)
- Have a home and garden suitable for a dog.
- Have a mobile phone with internet access and be confident using it.
- Have a household with non-smokers.
- Be prepared to obtain a CRB check carried out at a cost of £25.
- Be prepared to obtain a home boarding licence from your local council this involves a house inspection and a cost
- Unfortunately if you have any children under the age of 5 you will not be accepted.
Here at Waggy Tails Pet Services our dog walkers will collect the dog's from their homes either in a group or individual depending upon our clients requirements and take them for a walk close by, before safely returning them home again. The dogs are required to be walked whatever the weather (unless the clients state otherwise) and walks can last up to an hour long.